Digital Analytics and Marketing Expert
BIG DIVE 2020 – Module 1 “From Zero to Data Science with Python”
5-day full-time course completed by Luca Giusti on September 18th, 2020.
Core topics by TOP-IX:
- Programming with Python (data structures, control flow, functions, …)
- Setting up and usage of Jupyter Notebooks for data projects
- Key statistics concepts with NumPy
- Handling different data formats with pandas
- Using Matplotlib and Seaborn for data visualizations
- Basic Machine Learning with Scikit Learn
- Fundamental steps to create your data science project and maximize its impact
- GIS and Geopandas by FBK
- Timeseries and KNIME by Target Research
BIG DIVE 2020 – Module 3 “Communicating and Visualizing Data”
5-day full-time course completed by Luca Giusti on November 20th, 2020.
Core topics by TODO:
- Foundations and best practices of information theory and data communication applied to a data project.
- Understanding the different Data Visualization approaches
- Coding for DataViz with D3.js programming paradigm
- Introduction to Vega Framework
- Prototyping effective data visualizations following the design process and best practices of data visualization theory
- Data Communication by TOP-IX
- Open Data and DataViz by Sheldon Studio
- Visualizing Data and case studies by Accurat